Burley Gate C E Primary School is a school where all children are taught in a friendly, caring environment under-pinned by Christian values. They are encouraged, supported and challenged to become the best they can be. We see our school as a family, where we can work together to achieve our individual potential.
If you are considering Burley Gate as the gateway to your child’s brighter future, please contact the school to arrange a guided tour, giving you an opportunity to meet the staff and pupils.
- To develop the academic, social, moral, spiritual, physical and aesthetic qualities of the children.
- To provide a broad and balanced education incorporating the requirements of the National Curriculum relevant to the children's needs and matched to their abilities.
- To provide a secure, caring, happy and stimulating atmosphere in which children share in the responsibility of their learning.
- To stimulate in pupils inquiring and independent minds.
- To promote honesty, courtesy, co-operation, respect and love within a Christian context.
- To work in partnership with home and encourage parents/carers to take an active part in their children's learning.
Miss B J Donald