Welcome to Burley Gate School
Burley Gate C E Primary School is a school where all children are taught in a friendly, caring environment under-pinned by Christian values. They are encouraged, supported and challenged to become the best they can be. We see our school as a family, where we can work together to achieve our individual potential.
If you are considering Burley Gate as the gateway to your child’s brighter future, please contact the school to arrange a guided tour, giving you an opportunity to meet the staff and pupils.
- To develop the academic, social, moral, spiritual, physical and aesthetic qualities of the children.
- To provide a broad and balanced education incorporating the requirements of the National Curriculum relevant to the children’s needs and matched to their abilities.
- To provide a secure, caring, happy and stimulating atmosphere in which children share in the responsibility of their learning.
- To stimulate in pupils inquiring and independent minds.
- To promote honesty, courtesy, co-operation, respect and love within a Christian context.
- To work in partnership with home and encourage parents/carers to take an active part in their children’s learning.
Miss B J Donald
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust (DHMAT)
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust was set up in Autumn 2013 and is a Charitable Trust and Company Limited by Guarantee.
Our vision is to deliver outstanding education within an inclusive Christian context.
Our vision is to establish and manage a family of Academies where inclusive values and academic excellence enables students to learn within an environment of respect for themselves and others.
Value of the Month
Throughout the year we take a different Christian value each month which forms the basis of our times of worship.
We also take opportunities throughout the month to teach the children how they can show this value at school and at home.