Our nutritious school meals are freshly prepared and cooked by AIP in our kitchen ready for our lunch time at 12pm.
- Parents are able to choose and book meals a week in advance
- Correct payment should be sent into school in an envelope marked with your child's name, class, amount enclosed, week beginning and the days your child would like a meal
- Payment should be sent in by the Thursday of the week before
- Free meals are available for children who qualify
- Children may bring a packed lunch and dining facilities and supervisory arrangements are available
- Drinking water is provided
- Children are not allowed to bring fizzy drinks, glass containers or cans
- Please encourage children to eat a well-balanced meal; chocolate bars and sweets are not allowed
We are part of the ‘Fruit for Schools Scheme’, through which all children in Key Stage 1 and Foundation classes receive a piece of fruit daily. This is available at morning break.
Children may keep a small bottle of water in the classroom for use during the day.