Our nutritious school meals are freshly prepared and cooked by AIP in our kitchen ready for our lunch time at 12pm.
- Parents are able to choose and book meals a week in advance
- Correct payment should be sent into school in an envelope marked with your child’s name, class, amount enclosed, week beginning and the days your child would like a meal
- Payment should be sent in by the Thursday of the week before
- Free meals are available for children who qualify
- Children may bring a packed lunch and dining facilities and supervisory arrangements are available
- Drinking water is provided
- Children are not allowed to bring fizzy drinks, glass containers or cans
- Please encourage children to eat a well-balanced meal; chocolate bars and sweets are not allowed
We are part of the ‘Fruit for Schools Scheme’, through which all children in Key Stage 1 and Foundation classes receive a piece of fruit daily. This is available at morning break.
Children may keep a small bottle of water in the classroom for use during the day.
Value of the Month
Throughout the year we take a different Christian value each month which forms the basis of our times of worship.
We also take opportunities throughout the month to teach the children how they can show this value at school and at home.